Siamese cats like to be around other cat breeds and often enjoy a good game of fetch. The Balinese Cat is the same, except they are longhaired.
All Siamese kittens, although pure cream or white at birth, develop visible points in the first few months of life in colder parts of their body. They also tend to darken with age. The hindlegs of the Siamese are longer then their frontlegs.
Many Siamese that come from Thailand have a kink in their tails, so you can recognize them easily.
- Date of Origin: Pree-1700s
- Place of Origin: Thailand
- Ancestry: Household and temple cats
- Outcross Breeds: None
- Other Name: Royal Cat Of Siam
- Weight Range: 6-12 lb ( 2.5-5 kg)
- Tempermant: Energetic and enterprising
Siamese need little grooming, are vocal, active and friendly to other cats.
Do they sound like just the cat for you?