We got the idea of making LEGO Mini-Movies from a LEGO book called 365 Things to do with LEGO Bricks. Here is how you do it:
- Make a set and think up the story line, characters, and setting.
- Make a cover page (optional).
- Set up the scene.
- Put the minifigure(s) in appropriate poses and take a picture (using a tripod may help with the movie-like looks).
- Change the pose, but do not move them to a completely different place (If the minifigure is walking, let them walk one step at a time rather than across the whole set ).
- Use photo-editing software to add speech bubbles, poofs and sparkles (if the mini-movie has magic) and words.
- If you want, use video-making software to make it into a video!
- And, if you want to get really fancy, add a sound track!!
Now for the story. It is called:
Sophia and the Cat Prince (and the Dragon)
Early one fine morning, the post-lady appeared at Sophia’s door …
Actors and actresses:
- Sophia as Sophia
- Mia as the post lady
- Gray cat as Prince Farran (cat form)
- Farran as Prince Farran
- Noctura (Dragon form) as dragon